Sterling > Eccles Sport range
The New Eccles Sport - Sterling wants you to have it all with new modern styling and cutting edge interiors. Whether you want to kick back and relax or explore the great outdoors, the Eccles Sport comes with a choice of eight models including a twin-axle so there is sure to be a layout to suit you.
New Sterling Caravans are available at Chichester Caravans Branches in:
High specification and careful consideration of weight puts these exciting new models within the range of most average family cars. Combined with its aerodynamic profile this all adds up to better fuel efficiency.
The exteriors have clean sweeping modern lines with the option of a panoramic front sunroof which gives great views out. Comfortable and relaxed, professional designers have carefully co-ordinated the interiors with new ‘Mali Acacia’ wood grain offering richer colouring with a defined wood grain texture and neutral fabrics with a contemporary floral pattern. A stylish front panel incorporates lighting and speakers.
A choice of flexible seating and sleeping arrangements combine with well equipped kitchens and washrooms.
- European Whole Vehicle Type Approval ensures compliance with strict weight, dimension and safety regulations
- EN1645 Grade 3 classification for heating and thermal insulation (Cold chamber tested)
- 1.95m (6'5") headroom
- One-piece, 5000 Series marine grade aluminium sidewalls
- Strong redwood body and floor framing specially treated to resist moisture and fungal attack
- Hankook branded tyres for improved performance and safety
- Higher tyre rating - a minimum of 150Kg extra load margin at 130kph (law permitting)
- Shock absorbers for a smoother towing experience
- Step-on hitch cover for easy cleaning of the front windows
- Gas regulator fitted with stainless steel braided hose for improved reliability
- High security entrance lock for peace of mind
- Aerial point in battery box for portable satellite dish connection
- TV station with 230V, 12V and aerial sockets (two in 586 model)
- New bed make-up system with slats retained on track
- Seat bases with spaceframe construction, full front access and space for larger items
- Areas under beds and seats warmed by blown air system and underfloor ducting insulated to minimise heat loss
- Front chest of drawers with convenient slide-out extending top
- Large dining table (960mm x 600mm) for full-size place settings
- Positive overhead locker catches for secure storage whilst on the move
- Dual fuel hob with 800W electric hotplate and 3 gas burners with electronic ignition
- Ventilated microwave oven with digital controls built in at an easily accessible level
- New dual fuel Truma Ultrastore water heater, now with two 230V settings - 850W or 1300W for rapid heat-up
- High flow rate in-board pump with chrome finish brass taps for reliable, high performance water supply
- Separate shower mixers with adjustable head positions
- High impact, scratch resistant floor lino
- Large capacity (15 litre) waste bin on lower door
- Solar panel connection provision